View Cart | 0 | Checkout
Since 1999,
has been the most trusted supplier of Arizona Name Change Forms
for Adults, Minors and New Brides.
For Questions or to Place an Order Please Email Us at

Bride Name Change
Adult Name Change
Minor Name Change

About Us
Three Step Process
Name Change Law Procedures
Name Change FAQ

Contact Us
Credit Card Processing



Where should an application/petition for a name change be filed?

Answer: An application for permission to use another name must be made in the Superior Court in the county of residence of the petitioner, setting forth reasons for the change of name and the name the petitioner wishes to adopt.

What are the filing fees for name change in Arizona?

Answer: The basic fee for filing a petition for a Name Change in the state of Arizona is $166.00. However, additional charges may apply which vary based on your county of residence.

What information and documentation are required in a Name Change proceeding?

Answer: The following information and documentation should be provided:
  1. Proof of date and place of birth (generally established by providing a certified copy of your birth certificate. In certain instances, the judge may permit the use of a passport, or other legal document as proof of the date and place of birth.
  2. Reason: you must provide the court with the reason for wanting the change of name.
  3. Legal Forms. We provide you with both hard copies of your forms and disk containing your forms in Word format.
  4. Additional information and documentation is required if the petitioner has a criminal record, has been adjudicated a bankrupt or has judgments and/or civil actions against him or her.

What if I want to change my child's name?

Answer: Our forms only should be used if child's other parent consents to the change of name. In these situations, we will prepare a formal written consent, to be signed, notarized, and filed with the Court

Are there publication requirements?

Answer: Usually upon the filing of the application for change of name, the court deems it proper that notice be given. The court may order that notice of application be given by local publication. Based on the unique factual circumstances in a case, the judge may also order notification of such as parties as the Immigration and Naturalization Service, a former spouse, Bankruptcy Court, the Arizona State Criminal Justice Services, and any other party the Court deems appropriate. It is your responsibility to take a copy of the signed order to the newspaper directed in the order so that the order may be published.